Are you struggling to grow your email list?
Growing your email list can be depressing if you are not seeing results. I know how annoying and irritating this can be if you are not seeing any improvements especially when you are trying hard. I am ready to help you sort out your email marketing problems but you actually need to read this post and do something better. No point crying over the issue when you can start making changes. Here we go –
- Create a lead magnet – You need to offer a free gift or free content in order for people to sign up to your email list. Connect this free gift with your niche. If you work in financial services, offer free personal finance content. If you work in marketing, offer a free marketing guide.
- Use Twitter to refer sign up traffic – Twitter is a good platform to use if you want to get more email subscribers. You need to have a targeted group of people who follow you within your niche but realistically you need to be reminding Twitter followers to sign up at least 3-5 per day.
- Don’t bother with Instagram – Instagram is really hard to use to get email subscribers. Trust me, you are wasting effort and energy. Put your energy elsewhere.
- Use LinkedIn – I like the idea of LinkedIn if you are struggling to build your list because the people who read LinkedIn are people within your professional sphere.
- Put links at the end of every single blog post – You need to remind followers of your blog or website that they should sign up immediately to your email newsletter. Add links at the end of every single blog.
I am sharing these ideas because I want your business to succeed but quite frankly, we know that businesses cannot succeed without an email list. It’s like buying a house and then losing the keys.
Wash, rinse and lather these email marketing ideas for at least one month aggressively and then let me know how you get on.