This is a screenshot of my analytics summary on my Pinterest account. I am sharing it because at the tail-end of 2017, I had just 8,000 monthly Pinterest viewers.
I have gone from 8,000 monthly Pinterest viewers to 19,000 and more as of today.
In just a few short weeks, I have managed to more than double my Pinterest profile traffic. It is critical to grow your Pinterest traffic if you have a B2C or a B2B company but it is not easy. Take a look at some of my top tips that you should follow today if you want to see some results –
- Be consistent with your Pinterest strategy
- Create a Pinterest goal list
- Be diligent with pinning on time
- Pin in the morning
- Focus on the boards I am passionate about
- Stay focused on the numbers and increasing analytics